Wanna be the next Readers’ Award Winner?
If you want to put your writing skills to the test, send us an short email – using the email address you use on WordPress – at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you an invitation to become a featured author.
Once you have accepted our invitation to contribute to Mug’s Tale, you can submit your posts anytime before the deadline, they will be proofread by one of our editors and published on Mug’s Tale – provided they answer the weekly theme.
There are five running themes at the moment :
- Workshop #11 “Werewolves” until August 18th
- Workshop #23 “Disappointed” until August 13th
- Workshop #24. “Perfume / scent / smell” until August 21st
- Workshop #25. “Restricted Access” until August 29th (visit our Weekly Writing Workshop page for further directions on this one)
- Workshop #26. “Postponing” until September 3rd
For more information check out our Weekly Writing Workshop page.
If those themes don’t inspire you, check out our Featured Challenges page.
Want to write without the pressure of a contest?
We have picked a lot of themes for you to explore, check out our Featured Challenges page.
There again, if you want to submit a text, send us an email at email@example.com.